1. CSV File
- Only CSV formatted files are expected
- There are 2 Configuration Options Types to choose from
- For Each configuration option type, you could have many configurations
- For Each configuration, the expected format (order of fields and field types) of the file is displayed.
- When your file is selected, JulioCMMS reads it instantly and shows the format for you to compare it with what is expected.
- After a successful upload and execution, your upload is logged and your uploaded file also saved.
- You can make your own preset configurations to suit your needs if the ones Julio CMMS came with does not address your needs.
2. Videos Tutorial