- Go to Work Requests list page at Admin → Components → Julio CMMS → Work Request .
- Click New green Button to take you to Work Request Form Page.
- Fill the Work Request form. All required fields are marked with * .
At the Admin area,
- Create a menu; you can call it Julio CMMS.
- Add a menu item to Julio CMMS menu, of type Work Request form. Name it 'Add an Work Request' or what you will
- Make Sure you select Published on the Right.
- Click Save and Close.
- Go to the front-end site and check to see that the 'Add an Work Request' Menu item is showing, and test the link to see that the form is showing. You may also add any other type this way. Example Work Requests: Shows list of Work Requests, Single Work Request: shows a particular Work Request Item on that Page.
If it is showing a kind of bar bones page with the form, that's because you are using the default front-end template Joomla is shipped with. But you can use our template or any other template of your choice and assign it appropriately. There are thousands of Joomla template on the internet, both free and commercial.
You can read details about the Joomla Menus here. And you can read about Joomla templates here. It's a lot of fun!